THIS IS REALLY REALLY CREEPY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is scary but not surprising, because there are probably many there are loads of places this happens and you seen a bit on TV sometimes so yea.

A good deal of that footage is laughably fake.. but some of it is downright creepy... even if you know it is fake.

I watch Ghost Hunters religiously... I'm a big fan of that stuff and even I was a little freaked out after watching this. I watched it last night alone, with all the lights out and I got chills....

I'm interested in this kind of stuff too, but the only thing that made me laugh was a part in the second half of the polturgeist footage, where the transparent shape flicked across the camera. It only scared me cause I wasn't expecting it though. Fake or not, I enjoyed it, it was a fun watch.

that's what I'm talking about. It's fake but it's good. (well 'cept for the "camera shaking" and the jesus one)

Sean Bradley said:
A good deal of that footage is laughably fake.. but some of it is downright creepy... even if you know it is fake.

I watch Ghost Hunters religiously... I'm a big fan of that stuff and even I was a little freaked out after watching this. I watched it last night alone, with all the lights out and I got chills....

I love that show. :mrgreen: Do they have new episodes out now?

Last edited by a moderator:
This season just ended... I'm not sure what # it is.... but SciFi is replaying old episodes that I've never seen.

Have you seen the one where they go to the Eastern State Penatentruim? If you haven't then you're missing out on one of the creepiest episodes of the show.

normal reality shows are faked, why shouldn't ghost hunters be faked?

Adam said:
normal reality shows are faked, why shouldn't ghost hunters be faked?

Im not saying its real, im saying it creeped me out. If it was fake, still, it gave me chills.

you know how on robot chicken there is "dicks with time machines"
your video was "dicks with photo shop and video professor"

I thought it was funny in the first graveyard shot where the face of the thing was obviously by the statue's head and instead they zoom-in to the side of the tombstone. WTH?

Some pretty good photoshop skillz tho

starfox64 -video professor

Try our product for free because we know you'll come back for all your spirit faking needs. We'll even refund your shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back