This really SUCKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense,

but can you please stop posting topics that have little to no point?

Even if this upsets you, I really personally think that posting a topic like this is a waste of space...

Your not the only one whom can't get Halo 3 immediately, remember

Patience is a virtue

Once you learn that, your golden.

Peace, and take what I say to heart, I AM NOT trying to upset you or hurt your feelings I'm just trying to ask you to be considerate for the mods whom already have to work hard to keep these forums clean of un-needed conversations and topics...etc..etc

Fitzgerald

darkesword2020 said:
No offense,

Even if this upsets you, I really personally think that posting a topic like this is a waste of space...

Patience is a virtue

Peace, and take what I say to heart, I AM NOT trying to upset you or hurt your feelings I'm just trying to ask you to be considerate for the mods whom already have to work hard to keep these forums clean of un-needed conversations and topics...etc..etc

Fitzgerald

Best Speach in pointless thread ever long story short though dont piss off the mods i feel they already work hard enough everyday.

-Leadingspartan

Last edited by a moderator:
darkesword2020 said:
No offense,

Patience is a virtue

Fitzgerald

Agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back