This sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: As you all know halo 3 is right around the corner. I was planning on wearing my armor, but my house caught on fire and know all i have of the chief is my helmet, undersuit, and Halo 3 battle rifle. :( But thats life
 

Khuntilla

New Member
SPARTAN-183 said:
:mad: As you all know halo 3 is right around the corner. I was planning on wearing my armor, but my house caught on fire and know all i have of the chief is my helmet, undersuit, and Halo 3 battle rifle. :( But thats life

aaah, dude that really blows =/
I'm sure even with JUST the helmet people will still envy you at the midnight release. That really is to bad tho man.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
SPARTAN-183 said:
well ill say im the chief on his casual days lol:lol:
that or get a red and black striped shirt and a green cape and be calvin :p
sry bout your house! howd that happen? :whistle: . just kidding... but seriously how? o_O
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Frag: i really dont know how i came home from work and the fire department was there

smilie well im positive because the city i live in gave me this totally sweet apartment to live in over the next few months and they asked if i wanted anything else to help and got a new xbox 360 with all the latest tech and a bunch of new stuff so thats my positive out look!
 

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
SPARTAN-183 said:
Frag: i really dont know how i came home from work and the fire department was there

smilie well im positive because the city i live in gave me this totally sweet apartment to live in over the next few months and they asked if i wanted anything else to help and got a new xbox 360 with all the latest tech and a bunch of new stuff so thats my positive out look!
>>
<< ok wheres a mach? i wanna live in an apartment with nothing but a tv 360 elit, halo 3 legndary helm, and a bed, and computer!... and a baddass fridge!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GruntOfAction

Well-Known Member
Fragclone said:
Your lucky..the most our town gives for house fires is a bill for "torching the grass"...$500 fines...as if losing a house wouldn't be bad enough. And GOD FORBID your car catches on fire on the road..Ohh thats a "road melting" fee of $200!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leadingspartan

Well-Known Member
Umm this is my new house. You like? I just burned it.






















































Jking but i did blow up my dads bbq grill. It went BABOOM!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

smilie120

Sr Member
LOL but still id rather be living in my house than in some apartement......I cant see a posotive side to this, but he if you ok then, im OK :)
 

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
GruntOfAction said:
Your lucky..the most our town gives for house fires is a bill for "torching the grass"...$500 fines...as if losing a house wouldn't be bad enough. And GOD FORBID your car catches on fire on the road..Ohh thats a "road melting" fee of $200!!
thats BS. what if you just came home and it was there? like him?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top