TooTall’s Halo Infinite Cross Core Spartan (3D printed)

TooTall

Hello!!! This is gonna be my build log on my custom halo infinite spartan. I currently have all files for the base mk7 core and the helmet I will be using for this build. Attachments I’ll figure out soon and I’ll probably export them from blender into stl files. I do have the look I’m going for mocked up in blender but details will be added in person. The spartan pack is from the halo archive discord so it helped out a lot, and I mean a lot! I don’t know when I’ll be starting this up due to other projects so I’m leaving this here until then.
AC32A398-BCA9-4D11-8A39-5908C692103F.png
483A1720-BFDF-4768-91F4-544E3B833EE3.png
1C160B78-EA34-474C-9D81-101B341C5988.png
B367850E-3C6A-405C-9E17-A3582B99085F.png

Hello!!! This is gonna be my build log on my custom halo infinite spartan. I currently have all files for the base mk7 core and the helmet I will be using for this build. Attachments I’ll figure out soon and I’ll probably export them from blender into stl files. I do have the look I’m going for mocked up in blender but details will be added in person. The spartan pack is from the halo archive discord so it helped out a lot, and I mean a lot! I don’t know when I’ll be starting this up due to other projects so I’m leaving this here until then. View attachment 325841View attachment 325842View attachment 325843View attachment 325844
Oooooh, really makes me wanna make that helmet for mine. Can’t wait to see it all printed! Word of advice though, the game rips aren’t the best for printing, they are missing a lot of detail aid some have structural errors. But, I trust you’ll figure all that out!

Sorry to ask, but.
How you make this custom halo infinite spartan? I want make too, for a concept.
Join the Halo Archive Discord! There’s game rips of pretty much every single Halo game, it makes it super easy for mock ups of suits.

Sorry to ask, but.
How you make this custom halo infinite spartan? I want make too, for a concept.
The Halo Archive is pretty groovy; you can also find more info on this page by its founder:

Oooooh, really makes me wanna make that helmet for mine. Can’t wait to see it all printed! Word of advice though, the game rips aren’t the best for printing, they are missing a lot of detail aid some have structural errors. But, I trust you’ll figure all that out!
I’ll actually be using the base armor by titlewaves design and the helmet with a couple of rakshasa pieces from slender dummy the torso attachment I’m gonna have to figure out it commission a model made

Hey folks. I updated my armor in blender but I’m going with the same paintjob. I just haven’t shaded it in blender. I updated it for more of a tactical approach. going with a tac pad on my left arm and the knife attachment on my right. Base of the armor, chest attachment and the left shoulder is titlewavedesigns. the right shoulder is Aguilar. Helmet and knees is slender dummy. Knife attachment is MBD (I think that’s the right name. And the thigh attachment from skookum/turbo.
Screenshot_2023-04-27_233321.png

honestly having that center harness is gona be nice, you already have a rigging system in place and you can just strap the remaining stuff to it, rakshasa is looking more and more tempting.

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back