Trying to start my halo 4 elite... pls help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunFrostbite

So I want to start my halo 4 elite, but I do not know how to do articulated fingers (or jaws) well. Is there anybody who made successful articulation or could make a barrel spin robotically that could help me? If so, thank you!

IMG_0021.PNG
IMG_0020.PNG

For the fingers and jaws you can do some puppeteering to make extensions of your motions within the suit with pulley systems. Here's a good sample articulated hand tutorial.

Using elastic material to hold the joints in their natural position and a cable to pull them along a path to close the hand into the fist or pull the jaws open is probably your best bet. The hardest part to that would be keeping scale of the Sangheli body to be able to hide your hand and the pulley mechanism in the arm and a chin based lever and helmet inside the neck/head.

I saw Johnathan Groves posted a claw construction that would work well for this, but it was just a shared link and I can't seem to find it. It was either on Instagram of Facebook.

For the fingers and jaws you can do some puppeteering to make extensions of your motions within the suit with pulley systems. Here's a good sample articulated hand tutorial.

Using elastic material to hold the joints in their natural position and a cable to pull them along a path to close the hand into the fist or pull the jaws open is probably your best bet. The hardest part to that would be keeping scale of the Sangheli body to be able to hide your hand and the pulley mechanism in the arm and a chin based lever and helmet inside the neck/head.
Thank you!

Thank you!

That is super helpful! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back