TurboCharizard's Print File Upload Zone

I noticed a problem with the bicepcombine file. The little piece that is normally separated is floating in the combine file, which makes it not reliable in terms of how sturdy it is
Can you explain what you mean by little piece? This file is approximately two years old and I've since made multiple revisions and am not familiar with this variant.

Can you explain what you mean by little piece? This file is approximately two years old and I've since made multiple revisions and am not familiar with this variant.
This piece
1690858126415.png

As you can see, in the file where it combines both pieces, there's a small gap between them. It goes all up and down the piece. I tried combining them myself, but the models do not conform well to each other at all and the results were even worse than this
1690858102088.png

Last edited:
This piece
View attachment 334046
As you can see, in the file where it combines both pieces, there's a small gap between them. It goes all up and down the piece. I tried combining them myself, but the files do not conform well to each other at all and the results were even worse than this
View attachment 334045
Updated with the offset piece combined. Thank you for bringing me back down memory lane and showing me how much I improved over the past two years.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back