Tutorial: Weapon and Amor Waterslide Decals (no high tech equiptment needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you have a link or upload for the decals you used? I have been trying to collect as many as I can for my build.

Great request and I wish I could oblige. I was given the decals by someone who asked me to not pass them along. I believe they are normally a sold item, but most of the decals I was given should be out on the internets already. The odd ones would be pretty easy to make like the yellow and grey triangles.

Great request and I wish I could oblige. I was given the decals by someone who asked me to not pass them along. I believe they are normally a sold item, but most of the decals I was given should be out on the internets already. The odd ones would be pretty easy to make like the yellow and grey triangles.
Do you know who sells these decals? I’d like to buy a sheet.

Do you know who sells these decals? I’d like to buy a sheet.

I googled "Halo Decals" and was able to find a post on DevianArt of what looks to be this exact decal sheet from 2013 by Asgardianhammer titled
"A sheet of Waterslide Halo Decals". People have asked to get a copy as recent as 2018 and Asgardianhammer requests them to DM him to discuss so he might still be active there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back