Ugh, scaling help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaXimusD3cimus

so i finnaly started my pep armor, i finished one of my shoulders. it seemed to be the right size because i used the scaling formula to find my scale. buttt today i moved on to the gauntlet, which i plugged the same scale in for and its wayyyy to big, does this mean my shoulders probly to big? and now i dont think i can trust that formula anymore idk i need some help
im tall and skinny abut 6'2 if someone can give me a scale thatd be great

MaXimusD3cimus said:
so i finnaly started my pep armor, i finished one of my shoulders. it seemed to be the right size because i used the scaling formula to find my scale. buttt today i moved on to the gauntlet, which i plugged the same scale in for and its wayyyy to big, does this mean my shoulders probly to big? and now i dont think i can trust that formula anymore idk i need some help
im tall and skinny abut 6'2 if someone can give me a scale thatd be great

Which Gauntlet did you use? and which scaling formula? I think the MC´s hands are a out of perportion with the normal human body.

If you are using Robogensis´s hand plates you need to use the size tester first. I had to build my testers a few times before I got the scale right. The other thing I will tell you is to put on your gloves (the ones you are going to use as underarmor) and see if they still look to big.

Last edited by a moderator:
well im holding off on the gauntlets for now, i got them in the pack that comes with a ton of H3 pep stuff, the first post says "lots of new peps up" or something
anyway im building the forearm right now and after its done i will determine if its to big or not, i used the formula from the offical thread but instead of all the numbers i just rounded to a 26. lets hope it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back