Ultimate Iron Man Thread Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately I suck at scaling even my own creations XD
the only thing I can say is
watch the width of the helmet! its misleading because of the ears, they add size
you dont have to worry too much about the height, it will always have more than enough room- its very tall
GutterGrowl said:
Best iron man pep yet! Mad props bro!

You should do a green ranger helmet for me :D
tyty!
so.... green ranger?.... whazzat?

Last edited by a moderator:
sharkhead7854 said:
unfortunately I suck at scaling even my own creations XD
the only thing I can say is
watch the width of the helmet! its misleading because of the ears, they add size
you dont have to worry too much about the height, it will always have more than enough room- its very tall

tyty!
so.... green ranger?.... whazzat?

Green power ranger my friend

Indeed, From the first series.

chrisgreen1.jpg

Don't mean the hi-jack your thread, again AMAZING work on the ironman pep, I'll post up pics when I get it done!

Lol I could totally go for that one, it looks like it would be fun to model
lookin forward to hearing/ seeing any progress
it means a lot to me that even 1 person has found it useful :)
good luck to anyone who decides to try it out!

looks good and accurate but next time take out the bottom of the helmet before unfolding its not that big of a deal i already removed it and started building

box o crayons said:
looks good and accurate but next time take out the bottom of the helmet before unfolding its not that big of a deal i already removed it and started building

Well Box, i believe Sharkhead, put it there so that while he was building it it would not warp while he was building the helmet.

yep, i like to have as few open spaces as possible for when I resin
I found out on my first helmet that open spaces that dont have supports and up uneven if you're not careful enough
no biggy though, by lookin at your avatar Id say your more than capable of doing without it :)

ok np and when it comes to fiberglassing im no pro but my personal preference is stuffing a shirt in it to keep its shape it works wonders :D and i like to try it on a lot hehe

lol yeah I stuffed a pillow in my chestpiece/ backpiece for iron man and it worked great
But when I put my helmet together I got impatient and ripped that support off and wore it around school >__>
Ah, such weird looks you get when you wander around as Iron Man XD

box o crayons said:
yea that wold be funny me id only do it on Halloween get enough crap being a freshman as it is

Well I'm a sophomore, and I'm a well known crack pot.

It's a quote from The Question, in the JLU show, just look it up.

Basically even if i was a Freshmen I would still do it, but I'm well know in our school as being messed up in the head....To say the least.
1. Did you see my message 7th hour
2. Can you do the 3D modeling for the Megaman pictures I showed you, you never answered my message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back