Um...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyvern

Sr Member
Um.....Hi... Tyvern here just here to announce something that I found out And frankly You'll be F**K*** amazed and I won't be.

Okay 'bout say oh maybe three maybe five weeks ago I discovered when running a demo CQB faceplate build that you can guess what..............What you say?.......that's right you can FIBERGLASS over TAPE O.M.F.G. and I recall about hearing 50-78 people claiming you can't and I won't name those individuals because I'm a man of moderate integrity and right now I'm making a redo of the Mk.VI helm because my first go...EPICLY FAILED so yea that's my rant of the week BYE?!?!??!!????!!?!!!!?........

Tyvern said:
Um.....Hi... Tyvern here just here to announce something that I found out And frankly You'll be F**K*** amazed and I won't be.

Okay 'bout say oh maybe three maybe five weeks ago I discovered when running a demo CQB faceplate build that you can guess what..............What you say?.......that's right you can FIBERGLASS over TAPE O.M.F.G. and I recall about hearing 50-78 people claiming you can't and I won't name those individuals because I'm a man of moderate integrity and right now I'm making a redo of the Mk.VI helm because my first go...EPICLY FAILED so yea that's my rant of the week BYE?!?!??!!????!!?!!!!?........

You can if you don't touch the adhesive. If you do it screws up so they aren't exactly wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say if it works for it than go for it. Resin worked on the taped on patch I made for my MKVI 6 helmet. But I would recomend using glue for larger projects tape is flimsy and glue will hold things in place better.

Tyvern said:
I'm a man of moderate integrity and right now I'm making a redo of the Mk.VI helm because my first go...EPICLY FAILED

That sounds more like you f'ed not the glue it self so what the reason for the ramp on the tape

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back