Under armor question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chernobyl.. In your second post you say ( above ) every Halo game uses it's own variant of under suit. The first post ( below ) all pre Halo 5 games use the same under suit. So is there some subtle detail I'm not picking up on?

I may have mis-worded things, so allow me to explain:

Regardless of the armour you're wearing in-game, the bodysuit will remain the same. For example, I could equip the Scout armour in Halo 4, and then equip the Recon armour - the undersuit will remain exactly the same. The undersuit only changes between games, never between armours in the same game.

I may have mis-worded things
Aaah, it happens. After thinking a bit more on my post with all the screen shots I should have said I can not tell what variant of MK V armor it is. Instead I just said it did not look like Mk V armor. So, once again, morning coffee has worn off and it is too soon for a DCCI ( direct cranial caffeine injection )

Anyhow, the fellow I'm making these parts for said he would be pretty happy with some thing that has vertical lines in it. So I'll make some thing like what Marawuff posted. Thanks for putting that up as well.

I should have said I can not tell what variant of MK V armor it is. Instead I just said it did not look like Mk V armor.

...but it's not even Mk V armour. It's the Halo 4 Scanner helmet, with Recruit torso and shoulders, as far as I can tell. It's MJOLNIR Gen-2 armour.

...but it's not even Mk V armour. It's the Halo 4 Scanner helmet, with Recruit torso and shoulders, as far as I can tell. It's MJOLNIR Gen-2 armour.

There you go. All I could tell was it looked different from what ever variant of Mk IV Alice 130 had on in Halo Wars Or the MC image from what ever game that image I found was from.

Just got an email from the friend that I'm making this for. Made it pretty clear he is not picky, just wants it to look better than plain fabric.

Based some what on drawings Marawuff posted ....Ta da:
1.jpg
Side profile
2.jpg
Front
3.jpg
Extended skirt should leave room for trimming to fit as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back