Underarmor and Gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowhunter

My armor progress has been moving at a steady pace. Everything is scaled and everything seems to be in order. As I create more and more armor I'm starting to wonder what I should be wearing as an under layer for the suit. Secondly, concerning gloves, should I look into buying baseball gloves or motorcycle gloves, or something else?

-TJM

buy an under armor. This has been answered befor. Search it they have a good one on ebay. Its supposed to be cool but cover you whole body in a thin back suite.

iamyourcousin228 said:
buy an under armor. This has been answered befor. Search it they have a good one on ebay. Its supposed to be cool but cover you whole body in a thin back suite.
Very good, your help is much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Werd Nal said:
Wanna see the best chief gloves of all time? There for SWAT cops and they have metal inserts on the lower knuckle for punching that replicates using brass knuckles. They're tight leather and onl $27!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.elitetacticalsources.com/client...ls.php?pid=3942

quite a find!!

Very nice find! (y)

There are many choices out there but ultimately, it's your preference Shadowhunter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again to everyone you guys are cool since your supportive and know what your talking about. I like the swat gloves alot but, $27 is a bit much either way, and its leather, it would suck if it got hot.

I'm most likely getting some cheap paintball gloves off ebay.

Low price, and they don't look too shabby.

Also, I think there's a sticky with a bunch of recommendations for this stuff...

you. it just is awesome to me. I would love to get in a fight with my armor on. lol. Piss off a brute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back