UNSC logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

billydakid

Jr Member
im trying to find one with a black background and the text in the image white i dont have photoshop and i cant find one off the internet

does this help at all? UNSC logo. I dont know i did a google search to try and help. Hope it helps you. copy it in to word and make the back ground black and then it might work.

i think it means ..as the whole name United Nations Space Command Defense Force..i'm not sure but this may be wrong..

TheUnamed said:
i think it means ..as the whole name United Nations Space Command Defense Force..i'm not sure but this may be wrong..

You would be correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
bloodxbrothers said:
im trying to find one with a black background and the text in the image white i dont have photoshop and i cant find one off the internet
What color do you want the logo foreground to be, and.... do you want it to say 405th or UNSCDF?

Here's what I did to 405th's logo in photoshop (and I made it blue). I can either tell you how, or just do it again based on your criteria. So.... what are you looking for?

bloodxbrothers said:
black background, all i want it to say is U.N.S.C
and the image and text should be white
So you mean like an outline? Otherwise, how can you make text and image the same color and still see both :D

Why does the text *have to* be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back