UNSC Navy Service Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scapps

I was looking through the site and I didn't see any links or how to's for UNSC Navy Service Uniforms, i.e. Captain Keyes' uniform. Does anyone have any helpful hints or where I could find info on these types of uniforms?

If you're looking for something similar to what Capt. Keyes is wearing in the Anniversary edition, then I posted a bunch of notes and sketches here to help someone with a similar question. Just scroll down to post #3.

I hope this helps.

I posted some references on the Halo 4 Navy Officer BDU for a similar question. The link from above (Tomboy) will take you there. Post #6. Hope that helps man.

Attachments

• WIP_V2.jpg
    WIP_V2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2,005
These BDU options look like a great idea... I cannot wait to see how they turn out of if there are any major tricks that you picked up and wouldn't mind sharing down the road.

I cannot wait to see how they turn out of if there are any major tricks that you picked up and wouldn't mind sharing down the road.

The only tip I can think of is this: Iron EVERYTHING before you sew it. Pin it, too. Makes your sew job a lot cleaner and easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back