Props UNSC Reach Dagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks amazing. Once you finish up that handle and add some final touches this is going to be such a pristine knife. I am greatly anticipating the final product.

A good metal for knife making is old wood files..they are pre-tempered and keep an edge really well. Brittle as cornflakes though. Iv made one. I used a bench belt sander with a good diamond grit to get the shape and edge. Hard work but still has the original edge.

The knifle looks great! I don't care if some details is wrong:p But the details is incredebile accurate! I love how you made it a real knife instead of having a complete wood knife^_^ Keep up the great woodworking!:D

Btw, would you mold that good-looking handle? Since it is not so cool to have plastic balde thoughXD

Edit: Hurray for 151 post!

The knifle looks great! I don't care if some details is wrong:p But the details is incredebile accurate! I love how you made it a real knife instead of having a complete wood knife^_^ Keep up the great woodworking!:D

Btw, would you mold that good-looking handle? Since it is not so cool to have plastic balde thoughXD

Edit: Hurray for 151 post!
Hey, thanks Jico. ^_^

Regarding your question. No, I will not mold that blade. I don't have the materials to do it, nor do I have plans to do it. :3
What I might do is trade the knife, although I doubt Customs will allow the knife to pass through the borders. xD

A good metal for knife making is old wood files..they are pre-tempered and keep an edge really well. Brittle as cornflakes though. Iv made one. I used a bench belt sander with a good diamond grit to get the shape and edge. Hard work but still has the original edge.

I doubt anyone produces woodfiles as wide as the Blade of this knife. ;) But thanks for the tip though!

Oh boy! I've been busy, alright! ;)

Thanks again to Juliet for the blueprints of the Knife and the Sheath!
Hope you enjoy! ;)

00023.jpg

00024.jpg

00025.jpg

00026.jpg

00027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back