Unsc/sierra117S Forerunner Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows it going 405th, it has been quite some time since my last post (Unsc/sierra117 Sniper) but after much deliberation, I have finally come up with my new project. Now I know its not armor or a weapon but I thought you "The 405th" would still be interested. I have decided to make a Halo 3 PC case mod. My inspiration for this project has come from the Forerunner structures and technology from halo-halo 3. To start myself off, I mocked up a 3D model in 3Ds Max of what I want this thing to look like, and added a few textures just for sexiness lol. Ive incorporated some cool features like handles on the top and front for easier transport witch i will bolt to the frame to make them nice and strong, speaking of which, the frame I am using is just the guts out of and old Soprano Thermaltake case. Here are some pics of what Ive got so far, the design may change slightly but more or less this is my desired look.

Casemod.jpg

Casemod1.jpg

Casemod2.jpg

Casemod3.jpg

Casemod4.jpg

Casemod5.jpg

If you have and suggestions for the design, I'm all ears. Or want to know how I plan on making all the parts, just give me a buzz

That Looks Fantastic one problem........making it there is plenty of ways of going about it, the preffered method (by me) is find a company with a CNC Mill and send in the model to scale (the file not the finished thing) and they will cut it out of metal for you, then you can paint it or get somone to for you this process will get you the most detail out off you designs and be very stable but it would cost quite a bit of CASH!!!

I D0NT EXPECT YOU T0 TAKE MY ADVISE C0Z IM A N00B

ALSO..........GREAT DESIGN!!!!!!!!!

One word dude...."Wow..." If you actually go through with this and make this bad boy. Please put lots of pictures of the finished product. That would be pretty neat to see, not to mention a very interesting conversation starter.

the top would make a badass halo custom edition map if you have just the top send it to mee i might be able to turn it into a map. sorry for misspells i broke my wrist and i cant type right

thats pretty sweet, i have no idea how you are gonna make it but everytime I see something on this site I am amazed, so keep amazing me

Cheers for the comments guys/ladies. yeah I have my theories on how I am going to do this, was working it out in my head as I modeled it. CNC milling the Handles was kinda the direction I was heading for, I have a friend of the family who may be able to accommodate me for that part but I think I will stick to making the rest myself, as you said its more enjoyable and if I had the lot done by machine then I wouldn't feel that it was my own handy work, sense of pride thing... ya know lol. Anywho cheers again, hopefully I can start getting some pics of this thing up soon for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back