Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
I wanted to check in with everyone. I know there hasn't been much upfront movement and I am to blame for the lack of communication. Life definitely took over as we have watched jobs grind to a halt, schools become our homes, and all of the other things we were not used to prior to a pandemic. I hope you are all well and staying both physically and mentally healthy. I know both of these seem like a monumental task.

There is a lot of behind the scenes discussions, activity and preparations that have been happening with our Division, Regiment, and Support Staff in light of cons being canceled for social media, live streams, game nights, etc.

We are all getting very excited for the Infinite launch and I have seen a lot of people working on builds so I would encourage all of you to please share your work with the community.

I would like some feedback from you all about what you want to see in the next few months from us as Regiment Staff, and at the Division level.
Midwest and Pacific have been engaging in some online game nights, would you guys be up for challenging the Midwest and pacific in some MCC Battles?

Thanks for your patience and be good to each other!

Southern vs ______ seems like a great idea! There isn't much we could do physically because of the virus and distance between members, but maybe one night we could have a short optional hangout/prop convention session like how the mountain regiment did. I dont know, just an idea.

Good Idea xXDashIVXx . We used to do some old school hangouts where we would drop a link and folks would pop in and out and share and hang while building. I may fire up one of those this weekend at some point. I will talk it over with the RXO and RMO about setting an official one however!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back