Vacum forming

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er4life

Hey guys I want to make some vac formed armor later on. But i am wanting to know kinda how to and where to get the tools and stuff needed. Is there any thing with clay involved? How do i get the shape that i need to vacum form? Thanks

Studiocreations.com

Read stormtrooper armor tutorial.

It explains from start to finish with pictures on how to carve, how to heat plastic, how to make a table, how to vacuum form, it explains it all.

Thanks frost. If i dont get stuff to work out i will do vac forming. But idk. I am in to much of a rush and i need to cool down and chill. If i had patince like Bluerealm i think my stuff will come out rather nice if i try hard enugh.

Blue relm didnt use vacuum forming, the quality of vacuum forming is good, but not as perfect as your clay sculpture, vacuum forming probably only makes 90-95% of the detail, while silicon molding and other rubber/plastic moldings will give you exactally what you made from clay, but in plastic.

AoBfrost said:
Blue relm didnt use vacuum forming, the quality of vacuum forming is good, but not as perfect as your clay sculpture, vacuum forming probably only makes 90-95% of the detail, while silicon molding and other rubber/plastic moldings will give you exactally what you made from clay, but in plastic.

I never said Blurealm detail and quality. I said the patience of him would be helpful on my part. For the mask how do i get the piece i lay the plastic over? Do i make it out of clay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back