ValiantCore Machinima's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgedReclaimer

Just dropping by to share something. A long future project for a Halo machinima I will hopefully be developing.

I found time in the last few days during my usual time i practice in necessary programs or areas for future skills, to create a little content for the planned machinima.

The group is called ValiantCore Machinima's and the first project is a long duration series called Echoes. And that's all you'll get out of me until i actually release an episode.

I will need voice actors for when this actually starts, drop me a line if you have a good voice and a good microphone and I'll let you know when this gets under way. I'm working to get as much done with "life tasks" so i can free up time later to do some of these things.

No XboxLive player actors are required, only voice actors.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ValiantCore?feature=mhee

zgBsI7ia2v8
Watch in 480p, no HD yet.

This does not mean I'm coming back to do models just yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
an 11 second clip of some logo and text with a tune that stops all of a sudden xD
great intro :rolleyes

anyway, good luck with that fan thing ^^

an 11 second clip of some logo and text with a tune that stops all of a sudden xD
great intro :rolleyes

anyway, good luck with that fan thing ^^

That's just the title screen, its getting updated soon with some actual full length content. Adobe After effects has been giving me a hard time lately and crashing as i render the full sequence so i just posted the start of the intro for the moment. I guess you could call it a by product of a rage quite lol.

Here is the full section of film, a corrupted plugin made it impossible to render for the longest time. Keep in mind, this is literally the first thing i have Ever made in After effects.

The machinima wont be a machinima in a general sense. Its being created the same way as the Waypoint videos based on Halo: Evolututions, with some different art styles so i don't rip it off. Doing it this way eliminates the need to render in game footage and makes it easier to put CGI into it, as well as making it more unique.

It was hard as hell to make this without the voices i needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back