Very bad sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
for a first shot, its not bad, i suggest trying to build one out of pep, which i hear is pretty easy, also, try to get lots of reference pics from bungie.net and other sites, which will give u a better idea about dimensions (the blades are too thin)

-X

Xavier said:
for a first shot, its not bad, i suggest trying to build one out of pep, which i hear is pretty easy, also, try to get lots of reference pics from bungie.net and other sites, which will give u a better idea about dimensions (the blades are too thin)

-X
i used pep but it is too hard and also none are life sized :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
pepboy said:
Moz, we know live in a world with conjuctions. "You're right, That is bad." sounds better. You sound like a robot YOU..ARE..RIGHT.
Dude PepBoy Stop bashing people. Seriously we just got a new wave of members we dont need more work for the mods.

pepboy said:
Moz, we know live in a world with conjuctions. "You're right, That is bad." sounds better. You sound like a robot YOU..ARE..RIGHT.

Whoa... Quick english lesson. The word you are looking for is contraction (i.e. you're, that's, isn't... etc.) A conjunction is a word that joins two or mor groups of words (i.e. and, but, or... etc.)

Back to the topic, I've seen worse on this site, but your sword could use a little help.

Friendly said:
Whoa... Quick english lesson. The word you are looking for is contraction (i.e. you're, that's, isn't... etc.) A conjunction is a word that joins two or mor groups of words (i.e. and, but, or... etc.)

Back to the topic, I've seen worse on this site, but your sword could use a little help.
Ok Guys, this is so sad we are argueing about grammar, im just sitting back and laughing right now. While were at it why don't we learn the helping verbs and 53 most common preprositions. Back on Topic, Love your sword, not as good as sean but with a little touch up here and there and some fiberglass and paint.

-Leadingspartan

Hey man we all gotta start somewhere.

Not bad, I just think that any good energy sword prop should have clear blades and a light source (aka. Sean, Devast8or, honest_insanity) but I'm a picky person like that.

Oh, and all pepakura can be scaled to life size.

Leadingspartan said:
Ok Guys, this is so sad we are argueing about grammar, im just sitting back and laughing right now. While were at it why don't we learn the helping verbs and 53 most common preprositions. Back on Topic, Love your sword, not as good as sean but with a little touch up here and there and some fiberglass and paint.

-Leadingspartan

Haha, nice.

Sigma-LS said:
Hey man we all gotta start somewhere.

Not bad, I just think that any good energy sword prop should have clear blades and a light source (aka. Sean, Devast8or, honest_insanity) but I'm a picky person like that.

Oh, and all pepakura can be scaled to life size.
uuummmm, how? :confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back