Very Cool Helmet Weathering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'm not going to bid. At least not this time. Got too many other things going on.

EDIT: i lied

Last edited by a moderator:
Red, you are one of the luckiest people EVER!!!! Once you get that baby, You should post a pic of it on. Grrrr.... If only i had 300$ and an Ebay account...

Chewdog316 said:
I dont understand one thing though.

The rust insues that the helmet is metal of some sort, but in all the starwars lore that i know of they were some kind of strong plastic i forget the name they used in the books. But it wasnt metal that could rust.

who cares this looks sweet! i would trade my wardrobe for this!!! (and i have clothes in there!)

Last edited by a moderator:
If i had a entire suit of that style RC, I would Go CRAZY!! There selling two kits of ENTIRE AMOR OF RC on Schmebay right now by different people. Still looks awesome though . Need trimming, cut out the whole for visor and if you want painting it. Just decided to bring that up because of that helmet. Red, i know you said you dont have time, but that armor would look awesome weathered the same style as the helmet. Just saying.

Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah, I saw those suits. If I really wanted to I could make time to finish one, but I like this helmet as a stand alone. It looks like, just as the auction described, it was "found" years after use. I full suit done in the same fasion would look more like a zombie RC.

I hope I don't regret saying zombie RC by having responses like "DUUUUDE DO IT! OH MAN, ZOMBIE STAR WARS FTW!!"

"DUUUUDE DO IT! OH MAN, ZOMBIE STAR WARS FTW!" Jk :mrgreen:

Yeah , i jutst thought about that. Yeah, it would probably look better alone.

Okay, just got the helmet. It looks fantastic. Very small though, i can VERY barely squeeze it on. There's a string of blue el wiring that outlines the visor from the inside. However they can barely be seen from the outside unless the helmet is angled.

Turns out the lens is not in mint condition. There are crappy sharpie cracks drawn on it.
e9eb_3.JPG

I will probably end up dremeling the cracks for a cooler look.

Sharpeees!!!
What a piece of crap.

Okay only jokin Red its amazing looking. SOrry that it is almost too small for you. Hopefully it is still fun to wear.

I still love the zombie rc idea.

Ew. Sharpie=not good crack maker.
Awesome helmet. It probally wasn't made for someone your size, obviously.

I got a reply from the seller about the sharpie. He was originally planning to do the whole helmet "grafitti style" but shanged his mind after the helmet. Its not a big deal, I can clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back