visor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomBom

alright, so i just got my visor today right, and the thing is huge. when i put it in my pep helm, it stretches out the helmet. i know i gatta make it smaller, how, where, and with what. i dont wanna ruin my visor coz yeah, it would be a waste

You can cut it with a dremel if you have one, and make sure you only cut off a little bit off at a time. Start with the parts that stick out the most. Better to have it a little big, then trim it, than to trim it to much and have to get a new visor.

If you dont have a dremel get a small handsaw with a 6 inch blade with fine teeth for pvc pipes, it will come out rough, but when you glue/attach the visor no one will know unless they see the inside.

AoBfrost said:
If you dont have a dremel get a small handsaw with a 6 inch blade with fine teeth for pvc pipes, it will come out rough, but when you glue/attach the visor no one will know unless they see the inside.

If you do that you could sand the edges to make them smooth. That way it would look nice even if you looked inside, and there wont be any sharp edges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back