Visor

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozen army

I have built my helmet and all i need to do now is to make the actual visor, but what can i make it out of?
Is there a tutorial i can watch that can show e how to make a good looking visor?
If there is that would be great.
Thx

You can't actually make a visor. Like FemaleSpartan said, you have to buy them somewhere. Many people get them off eBay, but if there's a local motorcycle shop near you they can probably hook you up with a much better deal than you'd find online. I got mine locally for literally half the cost of one online!

You should look for an HJT RST Replacement visor or something similar.

redragon74 said:
search key there is a tutorial for it and Q&A members
sry when i searched visor i got over 200 results, and im kinda lazy and busy...so they dont match up well.
But thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
You can make one out of clear acrylic and get a gold gel to line it from behind. It's hard to see out of but it can work on the cheap. I have one that came with my kit but I am doing the lens tutorial here. This has a link to the lens and how to make it look like it has the raised edges.

frozen_army said:
sry when i searched visor i got over 200 results, and im kinda lazy and busy...so they dont match up well.
But thanks

Lol... making props as a hobby is not for the Lazy or the busy. Quick answers will almost never come, and things wont always work out. This hobby requires patience and time. Maybe postpone the forward movement of your project to read some of the past posts and stickies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back