Wanna see the Chief's face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Razor

Sr Member
That's right. I found the face of the voice actor of the famous Master Chief. It's not really "The Face" of "The Spartan," but it's as close as we can get. All I did was Google it and something from HBO came up, so without further ado, the picture you've been waiting for:

steve-downes.jpg

well i saw Steve Downes on the internet a while ago, not that supprising but i did wonder what if that was master chiefs face rofl :p and again his name is Steve Downes. Its awsome cuz his real voice is the voice of master chief, all he gotta do when making the game with his voice, just make it cooler :D

isn't he a DJ up north somewhere? I always thought it was the same guy who did the voice for Solid Snake in the Metal Gear series. Is anyone as glad as I am that they never did show the Chiefs face in the game? I always thought it was cool because it made you feel like you were him.

Now, did he do the "Slayer" and "Gained the Lead" and other narrations in multiplayer? Or was it just Chief?

lol that would be hilarious if Steve Downes was playing H3 on XBL.

"This guy's a total n00b. No perms, just the default Mark 6..."

"This is Spartan 117."

RHunterVF1S said:
Is anyone as glad as I am that they never did show the Chiefs face in the game? I always thought it was cool because it made you feel like you were him.
I am. It would really suck to see his face and remember the bad-A master chief as "that ugly, dorky-looking dude."

SpArtan-270 said:
The ironic part about this is that he doesnt even play Halo.
Nope, he talks Halo.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an interview with the 'Chief in the OXM's Halo 3- Ultimate Guide magazine. Steve Downes apparently plays games, but sucks.

Psh. watch master chief be a chick with like a voice deepener. and another thing WHEN DOES MASTER CHIEF PEE???? All the way through H 1 and 2, and 3 he never stops for a pody break! mabe in between games but still. Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back