Want to buy an Armor Suit like Adam suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beremus

Jr Member
Hello,
I dont have the time to make my own suit so, i want a perfect sui like adam or i'll will contact Nightmare Armor studio but, I'm ready to pay like 5000$ for one. So, if someone have a nightmare suit or other, say it here

Beremus said:
Hello,
I dont have the time to make my own suit so, i want a perfect sui like adam or i'll will contact Nightmare Armor studio but, I'm ready to pay like 5000$ for one. So, if someone have a nightmare suit or other, say it here
Thanks for being reasonable some people want armor for like 10 dollars lol wrong forum post this in classifieds.

Last edited by a moderator:
:p I find an armor in the WestrenFiled Studio, 1,400$ :p but i think i will need a BlueRealm helm like adam, say me the price and i'll pay

Beremus said:
:p I find an armor in the WestrenFiled Studio, 1,400$ :p but i think i will need a BlueRealm helm like adam, say me the price and i'll pay
Well I think adam is about to relist his armor pm him. As for blue realm wait until his suit is done then he will make more to sell. Dont buy WestrenField Studio armor it is bad quality and not cool its a recast(if you dont know what that means it means they didnt make it they put no effort into it)

Beremus said:
OKi and for a full nightmare suit, do you know the price?
umm ask Redsleighdown hes with nas hes somewhere on here click assistant the moderating team, then his name.

OK, :p

But, one thing im sure, i will have a nice suit :p

(DO you think if i ask adam for a suit, he gonna make me own? because i have just 5000$ to spend)

Beremus said:
OK, :p

But, one thing im sure, i will have a nice suit :p

(DO you think if i ask adam for a suit, he gonna make me own? because i have just 5000$ to spend)
No he is selling his it fits people 6 foot one and like 4-7 inches shorter. I reccomend you buy nas or links weapons or give some to me=].

hey man I'm new too. when you find things out on who/what to buy from, send me a PM to let me know. Im in the market as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back