Want to buy an Armor Suit like Adam suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ive been in the same muck as you before and i couldnt make my own so i wanted to buy to. I had only a budget of 2k so i was stuck. BUT luckily NAS is awesome and ive wanted their suits for a long time so i called em up and they sell suits for 2k to 5k and THEY LOOK SICK. so i got mine sent in a few weeks for around 2k i cant remember exact and i love it. The two est armor makers in my oppinion are NAS and blue realm, adam is awesome to but his armor is a bit costy. For example his armor on ebay sold for over 20k.

SpartanForever said:
Hey guys ive been in the same muck as you before and i couldnt make my own so i wanted to buy to. I had only a budget of 2k so i was stuck. BUT luckily NAS is awesome and ive wanted their suits for a long time so i called em up and they sell suits for 2k to 5k and THEY LOOK SICK. so i got mine sent in a few weeks for around 2k i cant remember exact and i love it. The two est armor makers in my oppinion are NAS and blue realm, adam is awesome to but his armor is a bit costy. For example his armor on ebay sold for over 20k.
oh awesome! do you know what the diference is between their 2-5k suits are? any info on why the price range would be awesome. If you have prices for BR and adam could you send me a pm with them? Thanks abunch!!

P.S. Do you have any pictures of your suit?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set of NAS armor so I can say that it is immensly awesome but I can also say that Adam's suit is not regularly as much as the ebay auction or NAS, you should PM him if that's what you're really wanting.

Ragnarok118 said:
oh awesome! do you know what the diference is between their 2-5k suits are? any info on why the price range would be awesome. If you have prices for BR and adam could you send me a pm with them? Thanks abunch!!

P.S. Do you have any pictures of your suit?
Well the only difference is they sell may types of suits (not only halo) so when i say 2-5k i mean out of all of their suits and if they dont have a mold your size it could double the price because theyd have to do a whole new mold.

OK lol, it's for a 6" Person with a 34-40 :p

I think they dont gonna need to remake a mold but, someone can show me a pic of you wearing it?

Beremus said:
OK lol, it's for a 6" Person with a 34-40 :p

I think they dont gonna need to remake a mold but, someone can show me a pic of you wearing it?
Look at my avatar, its not me wearing it but its my friends who bought it from NAS a few months ago.

Beremus said:
Ya from my point of view and from me have worn it, i love it. But there still is a fight going on between weather NAS armor looks more real and better or Adams does. I cant choose they both look amazing. And both you could get for around the same price.

Beremus said:
OK, I see the armor of the NAS are shinny and the Adam one is like in game, i dont know what to choose
In my oppinion i think adams will be easier to get (you know like throut the whole proccess cause he isnt a professional company like NAS) but i think people will think that the NAS armor looks cooler. so..... ya.

I was right..only rich people can buy half of these costumes on here..lol.

Hey Beremus when you get your armor set feel free to buy me one :p

GruntOfAction said:
I was right..only rich people can buy half of these costumes on here..lol.

Hey Beremus when you get your armor set feel free to buy me one :p
Ya haha same here.

LOL Sorry guys if i have a lot of money :p

My couzin is millionar so, i just need to ask him to get something and he buy the item i want for me :p

But, for know i want to have my own thing so i have a budget of 2000$

Beremus said:
LOL Sorry guys if i have a lot of money :p

My couzin is millionar so, i just need to ask him to get something and he buy the item i want for me :p

But, for know i want to have my own thing so i have a budget of 2000$
Lol now to make us shut up hes lowering his price. Haha just kidding if youg ot the money GO AHEAD AND SPEND IT hell i would. Your lucky (shhhh dont telll anyone could you buy me a suit to, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back