War Machine Armor Build - (Iron Man 2) -W.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys I'm gonna start adding video updates just so everything is shown in one shot in stages

This is just a test video.

enjoy.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0FzvVvnIYI[/media]

hehe.... stealth you are having a great time, i knew for sure... lol...

just get on your feet and finish it.... oh,how'd you do the dummy thingy...i'want one,hehe

got to work...... good luck mate. :D

@le-yo-ra

its just a mannequinn torso with a shirt on and I filled the arms with paper so the parts dont slide down. Nothing fancy

I have a small update. The Abs/spine is completed. Once these are resined. They will be bondoed and detailed and then cut apart into sections

then each section will be backed in foam, then overlapped to achieve the accurate look and function.

Using the compression method the foam will stop the paint from getting scratched so much when the abs compress from movement

the cod piece is next

DSC04467.jpg

Stealth, you sicken me.

But only cuz i can't rip thru pepping like you are able.. making me jealous man.

now that is looking like one solid war machine dude, Total rockage

STEALTH said:
hey guys I'm gonna start adding video updates just so everything is shown in one shot in stages

This is just a test video.

enjoy.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0FzvVvnIYI[/media]

Nice Reactor What did you use to make it? Im making a war mashine too!!

Last edited by a moderator:
all three of your suits are impressive, just one question with all the pep you get done in such a short time how do you keep your fingers from catching on fire?

STEALTH said:
EDIT: First Post - (The Link to JUICE's WAR MACHINE ARMOR files thread has been added for those wondering. So now you can get started. :)

Here is the link if you're too lazy to scroll up :p

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23599&st=0&p=377726&#entry377726

Got the gauntlets done. Just need to finish up the weapon attatchments.

Ignore the helmet. It was an old helmet I never bothered to finish. I just put it there for visual effect :p

DSC04450.jpg

How did you make your arc reactor?

Ill try to show everyone when I get a chance. Just really busy at the moment.

My version requires some soldering experience and such. Just a heads up.

Ill do my best to explain when I make the red light war machine version.

So stick around :)

Thanks guys. I'm gonna try to get the rest done by the end of the weekend if I can pepping wise.

I dunno if I can get it done it time for premiere. It wasn't really my goal since I started not so long ago but it would be kinda fun but then rushing it would sacrifice a lot in quality. I wish I started it sooner but my taste in what I wanted to complete changed and moved from mark 3 to wm. Ah well. There are some conventions in the summer here I've been told so I can have fun there.

STEALTH said:
Thanks guys. I'm gonna try to get the rest done by the end of the weekend if I can pepping wise.

I dunno if I can get it done it time for premiere. It wasn't really my goal since I started not so long ago but it would be kinda fun but then rushing it would sacrifice a lot in quality. I wish I started it sooner but my taste in what I wanted to complete changed and moved from mark 3 to wm. Ah well. There are some conventions in the summer here I've been told so I can have fun there.

I know what you mean, I'm rushing like crazy and sacrificing some quality, but I plan to go back and redo some parts if I actually finish my suit in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back