War Machine,My first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexwazz

This is my costume of War Machine.
I've made it with pepakura files (Dubean33) and fiberglass.
The have 4 high intensity leds in the faceplate that can be open.
Arc reactor have 16 high intensity leds.
Repulsor in the hand have 3 high intensity leds,left hand have a flash too.
Gun on the DX arm have light and sound.
Gutling gun have roration with a 7,2V dc motor.
I hope you like it^_^

13187953.th.jpg

59549322.th.jpg

70621287.th.jpg

29568276.th.jpg

62761049.th.jpg

65446713.th.jpg

13790756.th.jpg

Sir I went and got a hat just so I could take it off to this (maybe a little eccentric, but hey) way to go! 0_0 The electronics are impressive to say the least.
If I may say this with the utmost respect, I think you could take the paint job farther :$ It's a solid project as is but (IMO) your construction and electronics are ahead of your painting. Again I say this with the utmost respect, and I only bothered saying it because your construction is of exceptional quality. It seems a little monotonous on the big black sections, perhaps brushing on some battle damage?
Once again though, I'm not trying to take a bit of credit away from that armor, top marks indeed!

Lol, and yes, I love it :p I'd go to crowded areas just to wear it around and show it off. How long did this take you? :$

thank you so much^_^yes i've painted it with acrylics color and then i've brushed on some battle damage.i've made all armor in my room,on a table 100x120 XD. In future i want to recolor it by a carriage maker.

NIce build man. It only took you six months!! I've heard of builds taking a year to complete. Way to stay on task.

yes 6 months^_^i'm quite fast in this work because i have already some experience in cosplay costume.thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back