Warhammer 40k Bolter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnlock

Hello,
New to this forum and after seeing all the 40k stuff people are doing here I desided to post one of the items of 40k I have made.

I give you the "Master Crafted" Bolter! (the MC tag in the game gives more damage and accuracy as is not about my skill level )

It's built off a airsoft MP5 spring loaded gun.
02440b53.jpg

e59720d4.jpg

It has an offset scope which is attached with magnets
80821240.jpg

Some WIP pics of the working cocking lever and ejection port cover which are linked, pull the cocking lever and the ejection port opens. ( gun held by my GF)

739760da.jpg

352cca0b.jpg

Barrel detail
f7c4fd6f.jpg

WIP after putty, before painting.
fb08cfce.jpg

Anyway, there you go, thanks for looking. :)

Wow amazing bolter. I love the detail and coloring, looks kind of a blood angles theam. Just an amazing job. Good work and Keep it up.

That is amazing. The NOOBS on this forum are really starting to look like pro's...I'm wondering if there's a connection here...

Any way, really nice work, and welcome to the 405th!

Looks great! A bit small for my liking, but really nicely done.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I made it this scale becouse it goes with a Sister of Battle Costume I've been building and because they are smaller then Mariens The weapon needs to be scaled down as well. It's still plenty big, here is a WIP scale shot so you get a sence of size.

0abf6603.jpg

That is amazing. The NOOBS on this forum are really starting to look like pro's...I'm wondering if there's a connection here...

Any way, really nice work, and welcome to the 405th!

Thanks! I'm not a "pro" by any streach, I work in a totally unrelated field and just do this for fun :) A few of us have come over from another forum so that explans the rash of new 40k stuff becouse that is our focus.

Guess us noobs have our game face on
:p

Did you make that out of plastic?

The base is a cheap airsoft mp5 spring loader. The body is made from Sintra, PVC expanded foam sheet and odds and ends. The Fluer de lis and angle thing are things I found at craft stores, the embelisments are a product called grundge board

Great build! I dont think its small at all -_^ You have to scale it, just like any other costume piece.

Again, GREAT work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back