Warhammer Striking Scorpion ~ by Chwbcc

Status
Not open for further replies.

chwbcc1

Ok I back from vacation and I really missed my computer. I sat down today and I reworked an early attempt on a Striking Scorpion Helm from the Warhammer 40K Universe. I know it's not Halo but I am working out some details on my Emile Helm so look for that in the near future.

It is amazing how fast one can evolve techniques and style by simply reading a few web tutorials, watching some videos and just jumping in and hacking away at the controls.

I know not everyone has the ability to use Maya like myself but look into Sketch up and Blender they are really good 3d programs. I started learning them both about a year ago, and only dropped them because I really need to learn the "Big" progams like 3d Studio Max and Maya because I want to work in the movie industry someday and these two programs are standard.

The Striking Scorpion Helm is my artistic interpretation because like much of the Warhammer Universe images and photos don't follow any set scale. The minis are often made to look good but generally they are not made to be wearable armor. That said I know there are differences but I think you will find them to be really nice for my second attempt at creating an orignal file.

Check it out and let me know what you think: Pepakura file: Striking_Scorpion_Helm
Striking-Scorpion-Cover--FINAL.jpg

Striking-Scorpion-Cover--FINAL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oho this is excellent, I've been lookin' for some Eldar Pep files. Looks great, gonna start puttin' one together today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back