Warthog Build - M12 FAV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexual.

Though I wonder if the cops will be particularly fond of it, do you think it'll be road worthy?

oh so your going down the road I'm going down when it came to vechiles it will look the part but you'll need to haul it around with another one... yeah I'm going to have a bunch of wood fame hog's that can be flipped ripped apart or set on fire.

Bugger!
I'd have loved to see it cruise around if you ever felt like driving down to Melbourne in it :p

Haha I'd love that too :p I think my work would have to be a tad more precise to get it on the road haha.

oh so your going down the road I'm going down when it came to vechiles it will look the part but you'll need to haul it around with another one... yeah I'm going to have a bunch of wood fame hog's that can be flipped ripped apart or set on fire.

It'll be as functional as any other car, I just can't be bothered with the technical fuss that it'd need to be roadworthy.

you're right about trying to get it on the road a bloody mine field, been trying to get a reshelled vehicle on the road and wow its just nuts the amount of work that needs to go into a vehicle to get it roadworth... its just not worth the effort to try getting it on the road

it all depends on what you want ^_^ but ill be watching this build with great anticipation to see it all done :D

Does anybody know or knows where i can find the cab and bed dimensions for the halo 4 warthog? My uncle and I are trying to start our own warthog build.

Ok, I don't care what anybody says. Your the best builder on this site. I'm super jealous that you have that. Bravo bro, bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back