Washington State 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put them on Facebook. When I get to my laptop ill post them. You can seriosuly walk up to the door. They don't care. I talked to some guy in a recon shirt and everyone is wearing destiny and Bungie shirts. It's really obvious. It completed my life. I encourage everyone to make the journey to the Halo Mecca one day. Lol.
Flyerfye and I were supposed to go there in armor with a cake...because cake is delicious....

Flyerfye and I were supposed to go there in armor with a cake...because cake is delicious....

We should do this when you come back in March. And it should be a double chocolate cake.Also, my college has decided to block uploads and downloads for some strange reason (which is suprising) so no Bungie photos here as of this moment. But they are on Facebook, if you know who I am.

I'm in the area and I attend Sakura-con every year (Well the past three, lol). Hoping to have my Reach spartan done by then so I can hang out with all you other 405th peoples. x3

Hey I'm a noob here in south king county! Working on Jorge 052, have my helmet peped and my chest piece scaled. Nice to see some local people. And welcome to the pnw!

Ok so yeah. Now that I'm settled in and such, I am just North of Olympia at mah college which is in Thurston county. I think thats how you spell it. Yeah. I'm new here.

Do they allow visitors in dormitories? I've never lived in one and don't plan to when I actually get to go to college...

Also, do you have enough room to actually build anything there?

It's an open campus so anyone can go anywhere so I guess so. My RA is pretty cool so I doubt it would be a problem.

And I have enough room to cut out the pep files and assemble them. I think I have enough room under my bed to store another whole suit. Maybe even 3 full suits. I'm not sure yet. I left all of my cardstock and foam back home so until I go into town and get more everything is on hold.

It's an open campus so anyone can go anywhere so I guess so. My RA is pretty cool so I doubt it would be a problem.

And I have enough room to cut out the pep files and assemble them. I think I have enough room under my bed to store another whole suit. Maybe even 3 full suits. I'm not sure yet. I left all of my cardstock and foam back home so until I go into town and get more everything is on hold.
That's cool. You'll definitely have to start working on one so we can all deliver that cake.

That's cool. You'll definitely have to start working on one so we can all deliver that cake.

I have my Plastic suit, but it's kinda falling apart and getting a bit worn down. There isn't much detail to begin with. It really needs a nice referbishing and parts that fit me. Maybe I should re-do the parts that don't fit into foam parts that do........hmmmm....... Or I could finish (or really start) my Emile. All good thoughts right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back