We are ODST/ Legacy Effects Helmet 3D model WIP

Nuts4Accuracy

Had some spare time and decided to further expand my skills on attempting yet again another project. Progressing dem Skillz till I attempt the model I actually want to do (Landfall iteration)

Pics so far.

1574000138256.png

No distortion

1574000235653.png

Perception distortion

(Why the distortion? Just didn't want to risk people putting out it might be too fat since the helmet has nearly always been seen in the trailer close up.)

Also, the dimensions are atleast 80% accurate to the helmet since I grabbed the basic dimension from an extremely poor 3d scan you can find on the web.

It's still 100% from scratch none the less.

1703600480070.png

Some time has passed, and decided whilst i was listening to music and locked inside my house because of severe weathers, I would get back onto working on old 3D models sitting on my pc. Not too concerned about accuracy at this point anymore because it's too difficult converting a 3D scan to a 1:1 replica.

Have been very busy but also lazy these past years. That's on me.

This will be very useful for the community in later years! Thanks for helping future members. Wicked work also

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back