weapons update from bungie

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still wish halo 3 would have the godlike pistol ;-)
then i could beat legendary easy (lol i doubt it)
least they brought back the AR
mow down elites easy too

It's not the same as the Halo 1 pistol if thats what you're thinking... it doesn't have that amazing range anymore...

you can dual wield them now, and since the power is in between the H1 Pistol and the H2 Magnum, if you dual wield them, it'll be the power of an H1 pistol ;-)

I qoute bungie directly
Description:
The M6 series are recoil-operated and magazine-fed. The ‘B’ and ‘D’ variants are issued with the smart-linked KFA-2 x2 scope. It fires 12.7mm x 30 semi-armor-piercing high-explosive ammunition (standard issue). M6 series handguns are issued in three different finishes: hard chrome, black polymer, and electroless nickel.

It does have a scope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
It's not the same as the Halo 1 pistol if thats what you're thinking... it doesn't have that amazing range anymore...

I quote from me directly. :mrgreen:

Thats a 2x scope.... nothing too fancy... it's not the mini sniper that it used to be.

I still think that 'smart-link' refers to the connection to the HUD. This is the simple HUD enabled 2x zoom, like you have when you aren't carrying a scoped weapon..

Least thats how it played in the Custom Game sin the Beta.

I think it did... but I was wrong about the 2x on the H3 scope... I think.. :$ops:

From Halopedia, listed under Halo 3 UNSC weapons:

It is a good weapon on its own and is somewhat similar to the M6D from Halo: Combat Evolved, but with a less power per shot, a slower rate of fire, no scope, and slightly less range. The M6G has increased accuracy and per-hit damage as compared to the M6C Magnum, but it has a much slower rate of fire. Just like the M6D and the M6C Magnum, the M6G will kill any unshielded enemy in a single headshot..

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M6G_Personal_De...e_Weapon_System

Thats funny... they say no scope.. but the Bungie Weapon update says it's back..

:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back