Websites for buying 3D printers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Causes 101

I'm in the process of searching for another 3d printer (CR-10 S5 maybe) and was wondering, what are some reliable sites besides Amazon do you guys buy printers of off with decent prices?

I bought my CR-10 from micro center website. It’s took a little longer than I thought it would. But I came safely. And my Anycubic I ordered directly though their website. I personally don’t trust Amazon with printer shipping.

There's word going around that Amazon will be halting the sales of 3D printers made by other companies, so they can sell their own on there. I got my CR-10s from the Australian Creality store on Ebay - though, there were a number of "Creality Australia" stores on there. Most of them may have been legit, but I did my research to make sure I got mine from the actual, or at least the primary Australian retailer.

Creality is good website to buy from! I guess anywebsite that is a direct manufacture. Should be good as well. Also ebay, I hear you can get good printers there for cheap or fixing them up usually costs less than a new one. Lastly try Facebook marketplace for the same reason as ebay.

I just recently picked a CR10 S5 on Amazon for 720$ ish and it arrived with no issues so I would definitely recommend them for it.

There's word going around that Amazon will be halting the sales of 3D printers made by other companies, so they can sell their own on there. I got my CR-10s from the Australian Creality store on Ebay - though, there were a number of "Creality Australia" stores on there. Most of them may have been legit, but I did my research to make sure I got mine from the actual, or at least the primary Australian retailer.
Now, i haven't purchased one myself, but I have been looking into it. The website I keep going back to outside of Amazon is this.

Hi. I got my Ender3Pro's from creality3dofficial.com with direct shipping from the EU to Ukraine.
They have some other stores with US\EU\WW delivery. creality3d.shop fir example.

Tiny Machines 3D is a reputable seller. Based in Texas here in the United States. Just purchased mine from there recently. Mostly Creality 3D Printers. There's "DIY" (Straight from Creality) and "Tiny Machines 3D Tested" (Checked and Tested).

I definitely recommend Tiny Machines 3D or Amazon. Haven't had interaction with any other sellers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back