...wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboos318

So, i am getting married tomorrow, the 11th. i am excited, thats for sure, but i would like some more last second ideas.

It is a HALO themed wedding, we have 2 xbox 360 for some game play and action figures for the center peices on the tables. MARK VI helms of both sides of the arch and all 3 soundtracks. even our engagment pix are halo like along with our invetations. that about sums it up. so any last second ideas will be nice.

well first off congrats on the wedding, and why not have you dress up as cheif and your soon to be wife as cortana, but thats probably to complicated.

No offense or anything, but isn't having a Halo wedding kinda..awkward as you would say it. I mean, it's your big day, and a halo wedding seems kinda of werid. I don't know

PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED! Haha, just kidding.

Congrats though! Hope everything turns out how you want it, and more. :whistle:

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
No offense or anything, but isn't having a Halo wedding kinda..awkward as you would say it. I mean, it's your big day, and a halo wedding seems kinda of werid. I don't know

yes and no. yes it is our big day but we this was not all my idea. it will go as a "normal" wedding will but with halo stuff there. :) and some halo multi-player

here is a pic

[attachment=9813:RLT_5801.jpg]

the action figuers are our cake topers. i got a snipe and she has a shotty

worrie not, more pix will come...it will happen lol
there may even be video, but no promises

Last edited by a moderator:
i did a halo wedding a few months back. master chief married the couple and two marines walked down the bride, they had the lobby halo theme playing (well the orchestra playing it)

link4044 said:
i did a halo wedding a few months back. master chief married the couple and two marines walked down the bride, they had the lobby halo theme playing (well the orchestra playing it)

i think my girl read about that one and told me about it.

what you mean you "did" one a few months back?

I would love to give any tips, really.
But I have absolutely zero experience with women, and anything related with interacting with them in any level.

CPU64 said:
I would love to give any tips, really.
But I have absolutely zero experience with women, and anything related with interacting with them in any level.

lol, it the thought that counts, thanks any way :D lol

Caboos318 said:
lol, it the thought that counts, thanks any way :D lol

Worst part is, all my friends are married. Some for the second time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back