Weirdness....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

has any1 noticed that nowhere in the game manual, or on the bungie website, or on halo3.com does it even mention the fuel rod gun being in the game(it doesn't even mention its existance)?

Weird huh?

-X

I don't remember seeing the brute chopped listed in the vehicles, but I only glanced though the manual.

Spartan-129 said:
Lets hold it down to Unfiled UNSC reports :X Not many people see a gravity hammer and live.
I Just did about... 3 hours ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarge Christi said:
I don't remember seeing the brute chopped listed in the vehicles, but I only glanced though the manual.
same here o_O i think they're missing a human weapon. prolly one of th support weapons. someone check.

Stuff missing:

Mauler
Flamethrower
Flame bomb grenade
Troop transport hog
Chopper
Prowler
Sentinal beam
Gravity hammer
Fuel rod cannon
And a bunch of equipment

Spartan 061 said:
Stuff missing:

Mauler
Flamethrower
Flame bomb grenade
Troop transport hog
Chopper
Prowler
Sentinal beam
Gravity hammer
Fuel rod cannon
And a bunch of equipment
flamethrower that was it! thanks.

come to think of it.. I dont think hat I paid $75 bucks for somethin that wasnt even finished... I'm gonna give the suppliers a call and see what up...

W1D0MAK3R said:
come to think of it.. I dont think hat I paid $75 bucks for somethin that wasnt even finished... I'm gonna give the suppliers a call and see what up...

You payed $75 to get the manual? You're crazy! :p

Maybe, but the legendary manual doesnt. I have noticed with my friends that the cover and manuals are different for each type.

I...think they did that so those of us whom looked at the manual first...wouldn't get some stuff "spoiled"?

>>>Just a thought<<<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darkesword2020 @ Oct 10 2007, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I...think they did that so those of us whom looked at the manual first...wouldn't get some stuff "spoiled"?

>>>Just a thought<<<</div>
possibly...noobs XD jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back