WH40k Black Templar Space Marine WIP (of sorts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Updates ---

Here is what this weekend produced, just a little painting here and there... Still working on the shoulders.

Das Bolter!!!!!!
bolter.jpg

Das Torso!!!!!!
chest.jpg

Excellent work! I wish I had the kind of time you guys do. I know I have seen that bolter model before, by whats his name!?

The maker of the original Bolter? His name is Thorssoli.

Here are some more updated pics:
shoulderkneechest.jpg

The knee is sitting in the leg opening... they're like, strapped together and stuff...

Now, before we all get excited... The Crosses come to us via "Twisted Vinyl Graphics"...

I could have done the whole stencil thing, or by hand... but if you know me, that just won't happen!

Das Wife wanted to try to tape it off, but I had already placed the order for the stickers! HA!

I'm going to add a white cross to the belt buckle, and black crosses to the rear of the bolter... one behind the ejector slide on each side of the weapon. Also thinking about putting one on the back of the armor... just to add some color, being no jetpack and whatnots...

BOOSH!

B!

Updates

While still working on the paint for the Chainsword... here are the finished pics of the Armor and Bolter... Can I have enough Crosses?

The Helm

helm1.jpg

helm2.jpg

The Shoulder Bells

shoulders.jpg

Chest

chest-1.jpg

Back

back.jpg

.75 Caliber of Death... The Bolter

bolter-1.jpg

Now all that is left is to finish up the Chainsword and mount up for some full body pics!

What do y'all think?

B!

Excellent work! You do great paint work. I might have to bug you more if I ever get that far.

Finn - I thought I was the only one who used awesome sauce. nice.

Updates

Okay! Got the Tabbard and Purity Seals (thanks Brash) finished... spent today getting my Recon Armor mounted on the mannequin (only took me a year to do), and decided to take some test photos... I'll be getting some professional pics done soon, but couldn't wait to post the test pics because, well... I'm impatient! ENJOY!

Note: Took tabbard idea from Djinn

Front
2010front.jpg

Side
2010side.jpg

Back (a little blurry... stop staring at my tush!)
2010back.jpg

Space Marine vs. Recon Chief
thisyearvslast1.jpg

Halo who? Halo what? Halo where? ... I'm sorry, am I in your way?
thisyearvslast2.jpg

GET SOME!!! GET SOME!!!
2010getsome.jpg

What do my fellow 405thers think?

B!

Looks great, this is definitely one of the best Space Marines I have seen. I have kicked around wanting to do one before, but I just know I would get through all of the effort and end up hating wearing it in the end due to discomfort. I will probably end up doing a Tech-priest instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back