What are some events this year all of you are attending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I'm showing up friday night or saturday morning, but I'm booked at the Hyatt saturday night and they got a killer (But not cheap) bar

Youmacon, Really Cool Comic Con, Grand Rapids Comic Con, Free Comic Book Day, Outpost Discovery

I'll be at Wiscon with Phauxelate. Suit's not technically done yet... but it will be!

Also I'm planning on Chicago outpost, maybe all 3 day's but we'll see. I think it'd be cool to get the special member status only a couple months after finishing my suit and deploying lol.

Last edited:
I'm at the hyatt saturday night, so we can always drink at that bar, or the german resturant in cosplay.
I should have my suit finished by the weekend, and was planning to take it out somewhere. One place I thought of was one of the gaming bars in town, but I wasn't sure what kinds of concerns would arise other than making sure not to get it too wet.

Gonna bump this.

For those of you living in Wisconsin(or others) is anyone else thinking about going to Madison's freak fest? typically the Saturday before Halloween. It hasn't been announced for 2019 but it should soon if it is going to happen again.(its been going every year since 2006)
For those unaware, they shut down a main street in the capital and people walk up and down the street and there is 2-3 stages that play live music, since it's Halloween based a lot of people dress up and its a good time, bars too if you're of age.

Another small con i'm going to is daisho con at the Kalahari resort convention center in the Wisconsin dells. Its in late November so assuming i'm ready for freak fest I will also hit this event as a way to prepare for going to bigger cons since I haven't been to any yet. Also doesn't hurt that its really close to home..

he4thbar I wasn't planning on going to freak fest (haven't heard of it), but I'm down to go if it means I can troop and maybe grab a drink with some fellow 405th! It's not too far from Milwaukee.

he4thbar I wasn't planning on going to freak fest (haven't heard of it), but I'm down to go if it means I can troop and maybe grab a drink with some fellow 405th! It's not too far from Milwaukee.
Would be great to troop with ya! I linked it in the post and you can probably look up some info/pictures about it(usually only $15 to get in). The Bars are usually packed on state street but there's plenty of places around to get some food and drinks.

Would be great to troop with ya! I linked it in the post and you can probably look up some info/pictures about it(usually only $15 to get in). The Bars are usually packed on state street but there's plenty of places around to get some food and drinks.
$15 isn't bad at all, count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back