• Sand/Tan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsleighdown

I'm thinking about making a halo 3 multiplayer suit. My biggest question right now is what color should I do? The mp pics I have seen so far from halo 3 lack the 2 color tone so all of my poll options are single colors. I will wait for the release of the halo 3 mp in the spring to see how costumizable the players are before I officially decide what color(s) to do. Please vote. Thanks :twisted:

link4044 said:
i always like green

i've got that color covered. (my avatar's colors are a little off. the suit I have now is the standard nightmare armor green)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. If you've seen Ford Paint Chip Colours, would be floored with the colours they've had. Humm...let's see. The future colour of my '68. 03/04 Mach 1 Azure Blue (drool) or if you want to turn heads in a snap (I kid you not), paint it Grabber Blue (the god of all bright blues). There are also some green and orange colours, but those two blues blow my world. Just my .02! :mrgreen:

Oh, yeah! I forgot! I've got countless pictures of the colours, if needed!

your just afraid of how amazing our armor of naked looking Spartans could be (cries to self out of sadness for thinking such awful things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back