What has Spase been doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Spase

Waiting on the thighs and shoulders and cod pieces... got ride of two helmets, but the new ones are sitting there with the new armor parts... all and all, a busy week.
med_gallery_3819_91_2330623.jpg

wow dude very nice!! :) when im done with my pep im gana have to try my hand at molding cuz yours look amazeing

No, its a shin and boot piece... I just have them sitting up against one another...

The boot is actually two pieces cast as one though, so it does get cut in half..

Its very messy isnt it :p. I suggest using a carbide cutter bit and then a 1/4" sanding mandril to smooth it out. Thats what I did, and it worked like a charm.

I have been using a sheet rock cutting bit to cut out the large holes, similar to a drill bit with coarse teeth... then a 1/4 inch sanding wheel...

Spase said:
I have been using a sheet rock cutting bit to cut out the large holes, similar to a drill bit with coarse teeth... then a 1/4 inch sanding wheel...

Wow - Look at all the shiny new helmets... :notworthy: can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
first off well done iv loved your work befor but u out did your self this time. also are goin to make any more cuz iv made lots of card bord legs that look like that but they always fall apart.

There is one word to describe this.....PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!.... wait thats two words nvm. Anyway, DUDE THAT IS LOOKING INSANELY AWESOME. Kudos. :not worthy:

Are you gonna be doing anything with the other helmet pulls spase?

What i'd do just to get my hands on just a pull...

awesome

Everything is plastic slush cast... some pieces are reinforced. And I do lots of things with my helmet pulls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back