What i do with items im going to rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see why this was necessary, let alone thread worthy..?
Maybe save a few for testing resining techniques though, eh?

I have about 5 gallons of resin experienced, I figured out a perfect mixture of resin and hardener without any worpping

I also thought it was cool to post something rate in this site. I'm sry I made a new thread.

I understand the frustration you go through when a piece doesn't fit..but you have decent pep skills. You could try to just make the helmet and sell it to someone to make a few bucks. I mean you went through all that work to actually finish the file and then you just rip it up? Why not try and make something out of it, or like m00sem4n said, try out some resining techniques. I always save pieces so I can try different painting techniques on them. It helps to have a few trial runs before the final product. No sense wasting all that time and effort.

Helmets complete :) i have the final helmet build on the one with the visor. I made s deal with my fiancé, I can continue building if I throw away the pieces Im not going to use. At 1 point I had about 60 pieces laying around the house and that was a bad conversation. So we made a deal. I ruined that helmet with a smile on my face. I thought the video was awesome. I don't get frustrated anymore. I love building armor. So, I'm building the commando helmet/w visor one more time. Plus I mixed up different paper weight in that helmet. The structure was weak. I very heavy paper. 110lbs is NOT strong enough. Thanks for viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back