What Is The Easiest Playlist To Get To A 50? + Caught Boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've been wanting to get to a level 50, But I've been having some problems...
I cannot figure out which playlist is the easiest ( NO LW ).
Lone Wolves is BS , all you do is pick up everyones kills.
As for Team Slayer, I was a level 19 in it, and I played 32 games and only lost 8, and I DIDN'T level up!!! I was P.O.ed!!
I ALWAYS got near or above 10 kills.

So I ask, What is the easiest playlist?
Here is my Game History

Yes Lone Wolves IS the easiest ( I went from 9 to 22 in one night ) But I hate it!
Please help me

Well the easiest playlist to get a 45 is Lone Wolves, in my opinion. I got it without really trying while trying to get achievements.

As for the easiest 50, I'd have to say Team Slayer. Or possibly SWAT if you got a good connection...
It all really comes down to which is the better team that can communicate well, so I'd recommend going in with people you know and are good. Matching up with randoms usually makes things a lot harder to win.

Anyways, not everyone was meant to be a 50. So don't think me telling you which is the easiest actually means it's easy to get there. Goodluck!

yea swat is really easy to rank up in if your good but team doubles is also really easy to because its all about how you do and your buddy and as long as you stick togethor youll win

team work is the key.... i only know one level 50 personally.....and he agrees....no one ever gets any kinduv greatness by themselves

Ah, I AM good.
It just takes forever to level up.
And 32 games to level up once?With only 8 losses?
I just wish I had gotten the game earlier before the TU2 update.

godsarmor said:
wow just practice get GOOD im GOOD SO I HAVE 5 50S
you know, I was waiting for you to come in here and post another arrogant post about your so called "skills".
First it was 6 50s, now you're saying 5. I've checked your GT, you don't even have 3. Stop acting like you're the best and posting in any thread with Halo 3 saying how good you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enrisan said:
you know, I was waiting for you to come in here and post another arrogant post about your so called "skills".
First it was 6 50s, now you're saying 5. I've checked your GT, you don't even have 3. Stop acting like you're the best and posting in any thread with Halo 3 saying how good you are.

your the one being arrogant i do have 5 i had 6 but i lost one i know for some gay reason it does not show my levels here ima post vids

well my bro was on my account so he lost some 50 so anyways i will post some vids

godsarmor said:
your the one being arrogant i do have 5 i had 6 but i lost one i know for some gay reason it does not show my levels here ima post vids

well my bro was on my account so he lost some 50 so anyways i will post some vids
me being arrogant? read my first post, I actually answered his question and tried to help him.
You come in here saying "wow get good! I'm good I have 5 50s!"

Personaly i think the ranking In halo 3 is messed up. There a lot of tricks to get lvl 50 when you are new. When you been playing a while (like me) and you worked your way up to 40 for most of the plays list, its near impossible to get to a lvl 50.

I played 16 winning games to gain a one lvl, lost just ONE game and i was back to 44 with slayer. I liked the H2 ranking system a whole lot better.

I think it should be similar to the cod: waw ranking system, so you at least have an idea of when you'll rank up.
My highest skill is 8, Lol, I'm not gonna lie.

godsarmor said:

Please leave if you're going to go elitist on everyone's posts.

You're not good. For all we know, you could have boosted or been carried in all of your alleged 50's.

Anyways, get a friend and play Team Doubles. I think it's the easiest to level up in if you haven't played too many Doubles games.

Don't start a flamewar guys :/, We are talking about a game here, not who is better.

Halo 3 is based on the Microsoft Trueskill system, It's not suprising you had to play 30 some games to go up a level. You might want to read up on it, but I'll try to breifly explain it.

The Trueskill system used in H3 is different then the more advanced leveling system that worked in H2. Halo 2 would actually analyze gameplay, flag scores, kills, deaths and other important factors. It would level you up or down based on your current level and how well you were playing in the games, In Halo 2, a 27-33 skill range was probably 40+ in Halo 3.

Halo 3's leveling system is different and really annoying. It works simply by your win's and losses. Halo 3 has this thing called sigma, You start out with a really high sigma, It gradually lowers and evens out per game you play. If you were to keep on winning, it raises your sigma which will raise your level quicker. In this case, You've probably played a lot of team slayer or something if you aren't going up levels after a ton of games. I am guessing you have lost a lot which dragged down your sigma and is keeping you from going up levels.

As for Halo 3, If you don't have a good connection, you aren't going to get a 50. The game's network model CAN BE BETTER, But in my opinion, the host is majorly stacked compared to Halo 2. If your team has connection host, you have a good chance of winning as long as he is decent.

For playlist suggestions, I started out in teamslayer, got to about a 36 before I lost a lot and dropped down to 30 or so. I lacked teamates that could actually play the game so I started lonewolves. Went from 1-45 with very few loses over a period of a few days, Couldn't get past 47 which is where I am at now.

Got my 50 in Team Doubles, Small, but easy to direct around someone or play with someone you know and trust. However most people seem to boost their levels in that now, so don't be suprised if you run into some really good people on new accounts that are level 15-20. Always happens, you'll get frustrated, I guarantee.

Took 13 games straight(of first place), to go from level 49-50. Two hours or so just for a level, winning each one. Was tough, but then again, my sigma for Doubles wasn't the best. I blame Mr.Sigma-LS on here, Was all his fault :p, My early days in doubles were tarnished because of him(or Sid from NAS).

Best of luck,

-Doom

Edit:Quick Note, I don't play SWAT/Snipers at all because my typical connection to LIVE absolutly blows, it's no fun when your headshots produce blood but nothing happens to them, same with getting sniped and br'd through walls and around corners :0

Thank you!
I think I've gotten past my lost games Sigma , Because last night I leveled up from 13 in SWAT to a 17 within 2 hours ( Even when I got the lowest score on the team, or when we lost )
I'll keep pushing forward for my 50 :D

Doubles is harder because of people on new accounts. You just gotta break any loses and go on a lot of winning streaks, to stay consistent and start leveling up. I was stuck at 46 in Doubles forever, but I slowly started losing very little and eventually I reached 50.

Let me tell you, level 49 has to be the most annoying and frustrating level in the game. I haven't reached a 50 without at least losing the 49 three times. In Team Snipers, I lost my 49 about 10 times before I had to win over 15 games to get the 50. It gets tough up there if you don't have a really good team.

Bigalt424 said:
I think it should be similar to the cod: waw ranking system, so you at least have an idea of when you'll rank up.
My highest skill is 8, Lol, I'm not gonna lie.
i hate trueskill, it ruined GOW 2 for me. i like cod:WAW's alot better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back