What kind of car do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive an '00 Ford Taurus.
9992.jpg

Not my pic, but looks the same.

I had my eye on an '84 Nissan 300ZX Turbo, but someone bought it before I could. :mad:

used to drive a 2001 transam.... was my parents car but I was the one who drove it. Then I had a 91 mazda for a bit when gas was real expensive this past year... man that was such a piece of $#!T, but at the same time a lot of fun through the corners because it weighed next to nothing.

I just bought a black 99 monte carlo. spent about 3 hours getting the nascar stickers off and it's beautiful. 'my' first car that I actually paid for, title and everything :D way better mileage than the ta too.. went from maybe 10 or 12 mpg to easy 24 or 25, course gas is cheap again but what the hell, save the whales and stuff! The best part is, it's automatic so no shifting! Never had an automatic before, kinda scary but I've got her figgerd out.

Both the trans am and monte carlo were/are made in canada, my home country. Maybe that's why I like both of those cars so much!

Master_Chief_13 said:
I need one of these :D

*barf* wtf?!

Last edited by a moderator:
DoC ByTeS said:
I drive a 1981 Delorean, VIN# 1927 :)

also the only pic of me in this site so far!
Oh... my... god...

I am outrageously jealous. Can't put my finger on why but I just love that car.

This is what I drive right now: '88 Ford Thunderbird... I'm not a fan of American cars but it was free so it has to hold me over till I get a couple of bikes and my first Lamborghini.

PICT0040.jpg

It's not much, but I love driving more than almost anything so it gives me fun times. XD

98 (or is it 99?) Nissan Altima. Great gas mileage. If you are ever is southern Alabama/Georgia, and see an Altima with the tag 'T8RMANE' , give me a wave.

No pics, but it really isn't much to look at anyway.

Ohhhhh,

I drive a BMX bike, Lol. It has a bell on it! Its red.

In all seriousness,

My mom and dad are going to get me a BMW 725i or something like that when i turn 18.

800px-Lexus_ES_Oasis_Green_Pearl.jpg

Meh, it may be my mother's but I drive it more than she does. :-D so it's essentially mine.

Although the one in the picture is an ES 330 and mine is an ES 300, for all intents and purposes they look the same inside and out.

I'm calling ultimate winz on this thread! :p

Daily driver is an '01 Ford Lightning. Here she is sitting in the garage.

100_7853.jpg

100_7854.jpg

100_7855.jpg

100_7856.jpg

My 'For Fun Car' is a HIGHLY modified 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra. Here she is at the track!

front.jpg

BKD8-07-09_029.jpg

Best regards,
Mike

ChaoBreeder said:
*picture was here*
Well, it's not mine yet it's my dad's, but he's gonna give it to me. It's a 1988 Black NA Porsche.

Lucky bastard. I'd rather have that then the Lexus, the Lexus is basically a 2008 Toyota Camry with a different name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back