What the?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

I don't know if anyone else noticed this but if you fire a charged plasma pistol shot at a wraith or vehicle it seems to temporarily disable it like a EMP grenade. Has anyone else noticed this? I thought it was just weird.

wow this is 1spam or 2a noob, ppl knew this when halo3 came out dont know why you didnt know.

oh just to let you know energy drains do the same thing.

Hey, be nice. I'm pretty sure SpArtan-270 isn't a n00b. I think he's been around longer than I have. Not everyone knew about the plasma whip. I know I sure didn't. And as for spaming, look at his post count, I don't really think he needs to be spaming.
To SpArtan-270: That's pretty cool, I'll have to use it next time I'm playing.

Sorry dude. I'm not a noob. It's just that i never use the plasma pistol because I think that it sucks because it looses ammo when you charge it and hold it and its regular shots suck. So, I rarely use it. Entirely, I have probably used the plasma pistol only about 7 times in the game. So I only just figured that out now. My bad.

Yeah, this is especially useful in games of CTF or Assault. When they're escaping with the flag or making a run for your base you fire a charged shot and they stop dead in their tracks. A couple grenades can finish them off.

SpArtan-270 said:
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but if you fire a charged plasma pistol shot at a wraith or vehicle it seems to temporarily disable it like a EMP grenade. Has anyone else noticed this? I thought it was just weird.

where have you been for the last *looks at calender*.....4 months?

Last edited by a moderator:
The PP is a kick ass short range weapon. If you run aroung charged, go up to someone, and discharging while meleing them. They will die right there.

rvb18 said:
wow this is 1spam or 2a noob, ppl knew this when halo3 came out dont know why you didnt know.

oh just to let you know energy drains do the same thing.

I didnt know this at all until just now. Ive been playing for about a year and I dont have live so ive only played multilayer once.

TwitchFMX8811 said:
I didnt know this at all until just now. Ive been playing for about a year and I dont have live so ive only played multilayer once.

How can you have played h3 for about a year, it's not been out that long. LOL

The Plasma Pistol is VERY underrated. I can usually take out guys with Maulers or even shotguns with the overcharged PP and a fast melee... most people don't even see it coming.. they think 'oh is that guy gonna try to noob combo me? I'll advance on him!" and POW!

Also the PP is the best weapon for taking out a V.I.P., one charged blast, and a couple shots or a melee does the trick quickly!

Sean Bradley said:
The Plasma Pistol is VERY underrated. I can usually take out guys with Maulers or even shotguns with the overcharged PP and a fast melee... most people don't even see it coming.. they think 'oh is that guy gonna try to noob combo me? I'll advance on him!" and POW!

Also the PP is the best weapon for taking out a V.I.P., one charged blast, and a couple shots or a melee does the trick quickly!

Sean this is one of the weapons that the noobs dont understand. I mean when your lvl 47 (thats me!) and playing lone wolves you actually understand how good the PP is.
It can be used to stop vehicles, it can own oddball holders (lone wolves oddball is very interesting when you are a lvl 47..).
the only problem is a reduced ammo capability (can get about 3-4 kills) but it doesnt really matter they are very common weapons on the map.

I would say that no weapon in halo is 'bad' if you are a good gamer all the weapons can be good. I think the worst weapon would be the magnum, but if you dual wield it it's awesome BAM BAM BAM BAM (4 shots, 2 shots per weapon)!!! 'you killed enemy X'

DoC ByTeS said:
How can you have played h3 for about a year, it's not been out that long. LOL
lol this is funny halo 3's been out about 5 months... lol

-Fin(n)ish

really.......plasma whip......huh......any vehicle? *evil grin*

my friend dosent know this.........and we go at it every day..........

i gotta go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back