Whats the easiest To make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baileyboys

Whats the easiest halo weapon, armor, anything, to make?
I just got some card stock at the store and want to start with something easy.

i would suggest a suit it took me 2 weeks and 30 dollars to make other things take too long and are harder.

ojrtega said:
i would suggest a suit it took me 2 weeks and 30 dollars to make other things take too long and are harder.
What part of the armor is the easiest is what i meant sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try starting with a bicep. It's not overly complex but has enough structure for you to get the feel of what putting together a pepakura suit will be like.

Crotch piece, actually the hands, do that, it's SUPER easy and takes like 5 minutes.

The helmet is the hardest, but you gotta get her done, so do it first, thats what I did.

AoBfrost said:
The helmet is the hardest, but you gotta get her done, so do it first, thats what I did.
Helmet is the hardest? Well then, I've already done two of those, so it should be all downhill from here! (After I make my third, and hopefully final, helmet that is.)

Just a quick glance at the models... (I assume you're using Slyfo's files) Yeah, the hand plate looks really simple. So does the calf.

Just a few tips I've picked up on:

- Score the folds before you cut. I feel it's easier that way.
- Use super glue. Don't use hot glue, or tape, or regular glue, etc. Super glue worked great for me.
- Take your time!

Forewarning: You will mess up and have to do pieces over. Like I said, I'll be doing my third helmet soon.

Wow, this turned into a really long post... Oh well. Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with what Frost said, do the hands and crotch first, the crotch only takes maybe 8 pieces of cardstock which isnt much compared to the 15-16 of a helmet. - Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back