Where can i find the Halo 3 Collector's edition armor?

Spartan325Orson

So ive been trying to find this armor for the past hour. So far nothing. I'm wanting to replace the helmet with the infinite version. where can i find it.
1642361180932.png

PlanetAlexander

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
I can't find much about the armour, but doing a Google search in images I found this:
Keep in mind I have never even heard of this site, and the fact they only show one angle is a little sketchy, so you would have to do your own research into their reputation.

Spartan325Orson

I can't find much about the armour, but doing a Google search in images I found this:
Keep in mind I have never even heard of this site, and the fact they only show one angle is a little sketchy, so you would have to do your own research into their reputation.
Got it, thank you! I'll do my research whenever i can. Either way, thank you.

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
Like Lobb said, this was produced around around/For Halo 3, and has been out of production for a long time. No normal commercial business is going to have it "In Stock," and and you are going to need to find it on a 3rd party seller site like eBay or Facebook Marketplace.

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.