Where the mauler!!!!???!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they have this glitch were u shoot them like *BAM!* and the you can do a melee attack instantly which is an instant kill

therefore it has been labelled the "Noob Cannon" and has been removed from most of the maps >.<

Thats not true its on most of the maps ...

um that map .... high ground or sumthing with the base and the turret and the beach at the end ... well when using the turret its on your left ... and if you keep following the path walkway thing youll reach a 2nd one and have dual "Noob Cannons"!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grunts Deserve Shields Too @ Dec 12 2007, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well they have this glitch were u shoot them like *BAM!* and the you can do a melee attack instantly which is an instant kill

therefore it has been labelled the "Noob Cannon" and has been removed from most of the maps >.<

um that map .... high ground or sumthing with the base and the turret and the beach at the end ... well when using the turret its on your left ... and if you keep following the path walkway thing youll reach a 2nd one and have dual "Noob Cannons"!</div>

i like them u retard so don't diss them i'm not a noob on halo either

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grunts Deserve Shields Too @ Dec 12 2007, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well they have this glitch were u shoot them like *BAM!* and the you can do a melee attack instantly which is an instant kill

um that map .... high ground or sumthing with the base and the turret and the beach at the end ... well when using the turret its on your left ... and if you keep following the path walkway thing youll reach a 2nd one and have dual "Noob Cannons"!</div>
that's what i call the mauler i didn't even know anyone else did.

thisismadness2 said:
i like them u retard so don't diss them i'm not a noob on halo either
Its not a dis it's true Go to the Tactic & Trivia Section at Bottom

While the Mauler is weaker than the human shotgun because it cannot perform instant kills, there is a way to achieve an almost instant kill. To this you must be in melee distance of the target. When your Mauler's target goes red fire one shot. Follw this up with an immediate melee. This kills the opponent instantly and if you master the skill you will be able to do this before the target has time to shoot you ... There is a glitch that lets the wielder, with appropriate timing, to melee attack and shoot the Mauler at the same time, generally causing instant death. This unfair advantage has lead to it being labeled a "noob" weapon.

and i love the mauler its my favorite weapon ...
im just sayin that me and my friends are like "Dual Noob Cannons FTW?!!"

i never called you a noob either ...
I think that I deserve an apology mister!

And i geuss great minds think alike supertaco! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude its on the maps u just gotta find it ... lol and i mean its not like BANNED or anything its just ppl wont like it 2 much...

like the famed "Noob Combo" from Halo 2 ... Plasma Pistol + Battle Rifle = Instant Kill (Kinda)

So in fact master the glitch and itll make you like them even more :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back