Where to get everything in Sweden...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmanhood

Hi there 405th(-ers)!
First of all I want to thank all of you on this site for putting so much effort into this great community and showing all of us your awesome work. All of your good, questionable and incredible pieces of work have inspired me and finally I am going to start working on my own project. The problem is that I have never been good at materials etc and I am not sure what resin, cardstock and bondo is named in swedish, I went to a store which has all these kinds of stuff but when I asked for these things their faces turned blank and they basically got really frustrated with me not knowing what I wanted. Customer service at its best Id say.
So here I am, back on 405th.com and I am looking for other swedes that can tell me what all this is called in swedish and maybe where to buy it?
(I have tried to look it up in dictionaries but apparently we dont need those words in swedish, according to all those sites and books.)

Thank you! :)
/MrManhood

Greetings fellow svensk invandrare, I had the same problem,

Polyester - Biltema in the båt section

papper - i found at NetonNet it was HP Colour Laser 160 g/m²

Bondo=Spakel - also found at Biltema in the BIL section

Glasfiber mat- Biltema sells a roll of it for 350 kr very good deal

lemme know if you have any other problems glad to help if i can

Awesome...

Greetings fellow svensk invandrare, I had the same problem,

Polyester - Biltema in the båt section

papper - i found at NetonNet it was HP Colour Laser 160 g/m²

Bondo=Spakel - also found at Biltema in the BIL section

Glasfiber mat- Biltema sells a roll of it for 350 kr very good deal

lemme know if you have any other problems glad to help if i can

Thanks a lot mate, you are an angel!
They sure do have lots and lots of different "spackel", you wouldn't happen to know which one fits the best for a spartan-armor? Which one did you use? :) Again, thank you! You beat several dictionaries and all of my friends. T_T :D

well the spakel really depends on what you like,
many people like the FINSPAKEL (fine bondo) because its easier to sand and results are great,
as for me i just stuck with the ordinary stuff looks like this-

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102959296421710&set=a.102958906421749.1163.100001229200607&ref=fbx_album

but you may want to get the Glasfiber spakel, *shrug* its up to you. experiment, have fun :p

dont forget to get your Härdare (hardener) too :p- ordinary stuff they offer will work for all types of Spakel.

glad i could help, took me ages to find everything too specially paper.... lemme know if there's anything else you need help with. Have fun on your build.

Hej och välkommen till 405th. jag köpte yachtcare poly-glas nr.2 och PP100 spackel på Bauhaus det borde funka bra, allt gick på ca 300kr

↓↓For non Swedish ↓ ↓
(Hello and welcom to 405th. I bought yachtcare poly-glas nr.2 and PP100 body filler on Bauhaus that shuld do for you, cost me around 300 SEK)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back