which helmet maybe armor with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panton6

IM gonna make a hemet so which will it be? My choices of helmet i like are Scout armor, CQB armor, and finaly recon. you can say other armors but these are my favorites. I might not make armor although but i realy want to.

Triple Posting is highly, highly disapproved here. I suggest you fix it before a mod finds this.
To add, double posting is highly disapproved itself.

Regardless, I say CQB.

malcomtidus said:
Triple Posting is highly, highly disapproved here. I suggest you fix it before a mod finds this.

Regardless, I say CQB.

ya i edited it...

Last edited by a moderator:
malcomtidus said:

Regardless, I say CQB.

hes right with both things

CQB I guess, but just so you know, I don't think there are pepakura files for any of those helmets you listed, if that's what you wanted.

i think if your going to try to be the first one to make a certain type of armor, it should be the hayabusa becasue it is by far the coolest looking helm

you should make your armor the same as what you have on live, so you can have a picture that is like those pictures on peoples bungie accounts, but real.

Panton6 said:
well ive decided that one of my helmets shall be scout :)

Lol you better be good at Pep or Sculpting or w/e your doin because there is only like 1 person making a Scout helmet and thats Adam

DemonSandWizard said:
i think if your going to try to be the first one to make a certain type of armor, it should be the hayabusa becasue it is by far the coolest looking helm

that would be cool, but there is only one model in progress and even that one has been postponed for a while... so you would have to make your own model...

D!zzzy said:
Lol you better be good at Pep or Sculpting or w/e your doin because there is only like 1 person making a Scout helmet and thats Adam
He better be good because someone else is making one?

Hmm...

ANYWAY!

My choices would be Rogue or either CQB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back